Please note – When upgradeing from versions prior to 1.0.12 – uninstall before installing new version.
1.0.51 – Apr. 2019
– Added config download from Central Admin every 24’th hour. So if you change settings in central Admin the panels will be automatically updated.
– Added LoopMeeting App update trigger from Central Admin. So if you select Update in Central Admin, panels will update to latest LoopMeeting app version.
– Added optional daily scheduled reboot of the panel
– Small change in Swedish translation
– Small change to LoopBooking Meeting information
– Small change to Meeting Schedule on the right
– Change to logo and background picture handling (Compability for LG with Android 4.4)
– Updated Beta, MSgraph (New generation API for Office 365)
1.0.43 – Feb. 2019
– Added Support for Google GSuite / Google Apps for Work
– Added “Advanced settings” page to make it easier to configure.
– Changed so meetings booked on panel is instantly updated
– Added option remove “remaining time wheel”
– Added option “Set PIN code for booking/cancel meetings”
– Added option – “Show meeting subject” (If enabled in Exchange)
– Added option – Show room schedule on right side (Up to one week ahead)
– Add buildt in Kiosk mode (No need to use Startup and stay)
– Added option to update application from advanced settings
– Added Turkish language
– Next Meeting will now show next meeting even if it’s up to one week in the future
– Time Wheel will show free time up to one week in the future
– Fixed issue with Confirm meeting when room is free (adds time to confirm up to 10 minutes before meeting starts)
– Changed – when dooing “speed” bookings you need to press finished.
– If panel is “offline” you can not book meetings and get option to reboot panel.
– Added cancellation email to booker if meeting is not confirmed (If Automatic cancel is enabled)
– Beta, MSgraph (New generation API for Office 365)
1.0.23 – Dec. 2018
– Add option to run Exchange connection both with TLS and SSL (For backwards compability)
– Add Demo mode – Possibility to run App in demo mode for testing without License
– Small change in Italian language translation
– Changed to a bit lower brightness for the LED light indicators on LM-1012T panel
1.0.20 – Nov. 2018
– Added “connection to backend environment” indicator
– Fixed logo bug, Android 6
– Fixed stability issues – Android 6
– Change language bugfix for Android 6.
– New database and room syncronization engine to optimize for large and slow environments.
– Fix memory/storage leak bug if app is not restarted after initial config
1.0.8 – Nov. 2018
– Removed mandatory periodical license validity check. (To fully support panels without internet connection)
– Added support for LM-1012 LED light
– Streamlineing code for large environments and unstable networks.
– Bugfix date format (US/Europe)
– Enforce Android 4.4.x to use TLS 1.2 (For Office 365 compliance after 31.10.2018)
– Added support for Finish, Dutch and Italian language
– Added Google firebase application crash reporting
188.8.131.5214 – Sept. 2018
– More info from App when connection to Exchange fails
– Added support for Philips LED light
– Changed “bottom and top area” to pure black
– After 2 minutes of inactivity – goes back to main screen
– In large/slow exchange environments added indicator during startup and prevent the OS to think the app is not responding.
– Fixed Export settings issue
– Added French language
– Added “mail report back” for LoopBooking
– Fixed “reset setup” does not delete License key
184.108.40.20693 – Aug. 2018
– Added License key
– General bug fixes
– Added support for LoopBooking
– Added if meeting room is free, then confirm meeting is available 10 minutes before start.
– Removed possibility to change/delete future scheduled meetings
220.127.116.1113 – Aug. 2017
– First Official Version
(First unofficial production version of LoopMeeting was launched Dec. 2016)